Access to and use of the 3 Cross M.O.T Centre ("3cross.co.uk") website and its subdomains ("3cross.co.uk") is provided by the 3 Cross M.O.T Centre, subject to the following terms:
1. By using 3cross.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of 3cross.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use 3cross.co.uk..
2. 3 Cross M.O.T Centre may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the 3cross.co.uk. Your continued use of 3cross.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use 3cross.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, titleer or create a derivative work from any 3cross.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of 3cross.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the 3cross.co.uk.
4. You agree to use 3cross.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of 3cross.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within 3cross.co.uk.
5. 3cross.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to 3cross.co.uk, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will 3 Cross M.O.T Centre be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) loss of business
(d) loss of opportunity
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of 3cross.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. 3 Cross M.O.T Centre do not warrant that functions contained in 3cross.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that 3cross.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the 3 Cross M.O.T Centre or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of 3 Cross M.O.T Centre and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the 3cross.co.uk, or any other third party.
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in 3cross.co.uk websites. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy,publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in 3cross.co.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of 3cross.co.uk.
3 Cross M.O.T Centre reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ths website - 3cross.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.